Living with Diabetes
Join Us for an Educational Series
Take control of pre-diabetes or diabetes and get your life back with Clarendale and Dignity Health.
Almost 26 million children and adults in the United States live with the lifelong disease of diabetes. This empowering series is designed to boost your confidence in managing the disease and living an active and full life.
We’ll Meet Every Tuesday for Six Weeks.
October 5 – November 9 I 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Series Will Cover Key Topics:
- Understanding diabetes, risk factors and medications
- Dealing with symptoms and preventing complications
- Nutrition, meal planning and physical activity
- Monitoring your body and setting weekly plans
- How to involve family and friends
RSVP to 480-868-9624 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the program by October 1.
Participants receive FREE educational program digital handouts.